USF Lifeline Outreach Grant Program
The Lifeline Outreach Grant program is a new grant program funded by the Universal Service Fund pursuant to
Wis. Admin. Code § PSC 160.063and authorized by the Commission in its
Order. The Commission may award up to $250,000 in grants under this program on a fiscal year basis.
Important items to note for this grant program include:
- The Lifeline Outreach Grant Program is organized under two program goals: Outreach and Education, and Research and Resource.
- Eligible applicants under both goal areas are: non-profit organizations, community-based agencies, and political sub-divisions including Tribal governments. Additionally, for-profit businesses, universities and other institutions of higher education are eligible under the Research and Resource goal area.
- Applicants seeking funding under both goal areas are required to submit separate applications.
- Funding will be approved for only one year.
- Applications for funding are due on April 5, 2021 at 4 p.m. CT.
- All applications must be submitted via the Commission’s Electronic Records Filing (ERF) system in docket 5-UF-2021.
- Additional information about filing on ERF may be found
2021 Application Instructions and Forms