File a Utility Complaint

​​​​​​​​​​​PSC Complaint Disclaimer

In order to assist you, PSC staff may contact your utility and other individuals, businesses, or agencies to obtain and/or exchange information about your particular issue. Please be advised that information submitted to the PSC is subject to the Public Records Law.

Contact PSC Consumer Affairs

The PSC can help you resolve disputes with utilities regarding electric, natural gas, water service,​ and very limited aspects of local telephone service. You must first try to resolve your dispute directly with the utility before contacting the PSC for assistance. If you are unsuccessful in resolving your concern directly with the utility, you may contact the PSC. 

Online:  File a complaint online

Letter: A Consumer Specialist will review your letter and call you to discuss your concerns. You may send a letter to:

Public Service Commission of Wisconsin
P.O. Box 7854
​Madison, WI 53707-7854
Phone: You can reach a Consumer Specialist between 7:45 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, by calling 1-800-225-7729 or 1-608-266-2001 (Local). 

For complaints regarding services not regulated by the PSC please visit the Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection or call 1-800-422-7128.