PSC Home Contact US State of Wi Portal
PSC Home
PSC Logo
Electricity Natural Gas Telecom Water consumer


Natural Gas






Area Code Relief - Contact Information

Whom should I contact with questions and comments?

Specific questions pertaining to your telephone service should be directed to your local service provider at the number printed on your billing statement.  General questions and comments regarding area codes can also be referred to the PSC.

Public Service Commission:

  • Documents associated with either the 715 area code relief plan ( Docket 5-TN-100) or the 920 area code relief plan ( Docket 5-TN-106) may be viewed on the PSC website.

  • General questions may be directed to the docket coordinator: Peter Jahn, at Peter Jahn, or (608)267-2338.