PSC Home Contact US State of Wi Portal
PSC Home
PSC Logo
Electricity Natural Gas Telecom Water consumer


Natural Gas





Consumer Information

Contact PSC Consumer Affairs

A Consumer Specialist will contact you to determine if a complaint should be opened on your behalf.

PSC Complaint Disclaimer
In order to assist you, PSC staff may contact your utility and other individuals, businesses or agencies to obtain and/or exchange information about your particular issue. Please be advised that information submitted to the PSC is subject to the open records law.

The PSC can help you resolve disputes with utilities regarding electric, natural gas, water service and very limited aspects of local telephone service. You must first try to resolve your dispute directly with the utility before contacting the PSC for assistance. If you are unsuccessful in resolving your concern directly with the utility, you may contact the PSC. 

  • Online:  File a complaint online

  • By Letter: A Consumer Specialist will review your letter and call you to discuss your concerns. You may send a letter to:
    Public Service Commission of Wisconsin
    P.O. Box 7854
    Madison, WI 53707-7854.
  • By Phone:  You can reach a Consumer Specialist between 7:45 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday by calling 1-800-225-7729, 1-608-266-2001 in Madison, or TTY at 1-608-267-1479.

For complaints regarding services not regulated by the PSC please contact the Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection at 1-800-422-7128 or via their website at

Additional Information: Making Your Utility Complaint Count   View\Download PDF File (25kb)