PSC Home Contact US State of Wi Portal
PSC Home
PSC Logo
Electricity Natural Gas Telecom Water consumer


Natural Gas





Consumer Information

What Happens After I File a Complaint?

  • Your complaint is assigned to a consumer specialist or analyst to review. 

  • The specialist or analyst then forwards it to the utility for investigation. 

  • A utility representative will contact you to discuss and attempt to resolve your concerns. 

  • The utility representative will then provide a response to the PSC staff member detailing the result of their investigation and their contact with you. 

  • The specialist or analyst will then contact you by telephone or letter regarding the resolution to your complaint.