What Happens After I File a Complaint?
- Your complaint is assigned to a consumer specialist or analyst to review.
- The specialist or analyst then forwards it to the utility for investigation.
- A utility representative will contact you to discuss and attempt to resolve your concerns.
- The utility representative will then provide a response to the PSC staff member detailing the result of their investigation and their contact with you.
- The specialist or analyst will then contact you by telephone or letter regarding the resolution to your complaint.